1. Sensing Infrastructure
- A way to connect people about projects in the community
- Communication between professors and students
- Interviewing process for students looking for jobs in different states
- Place Identifier (Shazam for places)
- Maybe a way to make museums and national parks more engaging with children
- An AR game app where kids have a scavenger hunt throughout the museum
2. Retail 2.0
- Apps to help shoppers find what they are looking for
- Scanner to scan internet for deals when you are shopping in store or online
- Cosmetic app that tells you how to use products and what products are good for you
- Finding your size on online shopping
- Something to make shopping more fun or engaging?
3. Design for Disability
- Calming mechanism for panic/anxiety attacks
- Sleep aids for insomnia
- Glasses for color blindness
- Home system for people with dementia to help them go through their day.
4. Sharing Transactions
- Wireless card readers (like the pins for dorms)
- Classroom online platforms that actually work and keep people organized
This list was devised by Lily Bloomberg, Sarah Lee, Jordyn Anderson, and Andrew Gibson.