Defne, Kylie, Vince, Ganesh
Here is the stakeholder map:
And here is the video:
Team: Andrew, Nathan, and Jad
3/16: Updates, Vinod Lonahi
3/23: Concept Video (experience prototyping, shadowing, directed storytelling, bodystorming etc.) A concept video example I showed the class before of Fling, a student design project from the Copenhagen Institute for Interaction Design. Fling is proposed hobby gear sharing service: https://vimeo.com/148613205 This shows a lower fidelity “sketchy” concept video of the overall user experience. Not great audio but provides an example. For the final presentation, the fidelity and visual integrity should be higher.
3/30 – 4/13: Studio work sessions
4/13: MVP (minimum viable product) Videos, physical models, wireframes, renderings, software simulations etc.
4/20: Soft presentation of final project + evaluation plan
4/27: Final presentation with results and findings from evaluation – Ryan Vernon, Google
Pivot: Specified our focus from overall from a new form of commerce to promoting financial wellness in the younger generations.
Problem statement: Through design, how do we promote financial awareness and responsibility in the younger generations?
- Knows how to use products
- Needs help to stay on budget
- Soon if not already going t be more financially independent (living on their own or going to university)
- Likes their phone applications except their mobile banking app (very confusing, often inaccurate, not updated fast enough)
- Into the latest trends in tech and fashion
- Needs a way to get their daughter or son to be more responsible with their finances
- Doesn’t want to be an overbearing parent but would like to have an overview of their children’s finances
- Uses applications but wants to be able to be on the same learning curve as their children
- Notices kids either leave their wallets at home or dont use them at all.
Jacob Tessier, Alan Liu, Jacob Heuman, Gregory Borbon
We pivoted slightly with our idea…..
Problem statement: How can the grocery shopping experience engage children to encourage learning and reduce misbehavior?
Solution: App that can be used by children to help their parents grocery shop
Stakeholders: Parents, children, employees
Our presentation is attached below and it goes into more information:
Attached is our presentation containing the deliverables for this week!
[Joe, LeighAnna, Maya, Milan]